Saturday, June 28, 2008

stronger

typed on Friday.



Coincidentally I was just a month ago I attended the Happy Moments event.

I didn’t know what to expect,
Located at Ithmus KL I expected it to be some sort of a convention center or something.
But it was a pub/bar.

And I didn’t realise I could bring 1 friend along too.

So in the end I asked if my whole family could come along and they were extremely friendly and welcomed them.

door gifts filled with car stickers, happy stickers and a t-shirt stuffed into this super bright orange bag for each of us.
I really like the tshirt.

They served really good food, drinks and sorts.
And to make the guest feel comfortable they had cushions around and..
A WII (!!!!!)
Was extremely excited and tempted to play but it was always hogged.
:(

We mingled around;
My dad was just excited there were “DSLr kaki’s” around to talk to.
While the friendly staff talked to us.

We watched video’s of the participants, had the winners announced one by one and played games.

There was this on going trivia about entertainment and whoever answered them first got presents.

Both my mom and dad got their’s.
My mom answered the question;
“Who is the newest American Idol”

And my dad answered;
“What movie has the this line, “good morning Charlie”. ”

Those were the easy ones;
There were like what are the names of the main actor and actress of the X files or who sang the theme song for all CSI series.

And guess what they won.
RM 20 jusco voucher and baby wipes.
Hahaa

At the end of the day;
They allowed each family to bring home at least two bolsters.

I was really amazed how they were willing to go to the extend of spending so much on everyone.
And all I needed to do was write a post of what makes me happy.

And again,
At the end of the day it was really the company that made me happy.
















BTW;
My ma made me 'zat dress. ;)

No comments: