Wednesday, July 16, 2008

it only just began ;)

Hello hello !

It’s the most exciting week this year!!
After many many months and excruciating weeks and painful heart attacking days,
We have ‘zat letter!

So yes people Interact’s International Understanding Day is 3 DAYS AWAY (!!!)
If you are not there, it is your lost!

Hot performaces & Hot people( I assure you ) will be there ;)

Right now im at Kay’s house while she’s at tuition.
Haha.

My family is at Singapore now and I couldn’t follow due to IU preparations.
Why?
Sending my sister of to her new home in uni.
And we’ll be going down again next week.!
So that I am going.
Hip hip hooray.


Feeling the butterflies for upcoming events,
The opening (!!)
The speech ( !!!!!!!!!)
The walk ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



BTW;
The masks are AWESOME.
and so is our button badges!

No comments: