Saturday, July 05, 2008

she dont like pennsylvania so she went to kenya



Its not that I don’t have any pictures to put up but their just all in my phone.

Been busy lately although I don’t think its suppose to be that way.
Anyways;
I am very movie outdated and I feel sad about it. :(

Im counting on Batman!
Not because its going to be the “in” thing to watch.
But Batman has always been my fav super hero amongst others.
Watch them all and I still have tapes/cds/dvds of them all.
O_O
I hate small flies like Hulk or the Green Latern -_-
Yes I know my marvel superheroes.

But that’s my opinion lah,

Its been a good month so far!
Maybe its because its ____
Nyahahahha.

The thing that’s been putting a smile on my face? :
The Tania song.
Gosh, its that gooooood.


!



BTW;
I am in LOVE.

With what?
That particular overpriced black jacket.
Come to me, come to me.

No comments: