Tuesday, July 22, 2008

operator

Well you see I cant run away from the topic of iu so I might as well talk about it now.

Yea I was disappointed about it overall the fact that I hoped it to be better.
But obviously who doesn’t right.

It started late as predicted no thanks to late comers :(

But we kicked it off with bod dance that we had fun staybacks for :D
So far ive heard it was good in a cute way.

Some bands were giving some attitude and by attitude I didn’t mean it in a good way.

Then there were some people that wanted to crash the iu which gave security a hard time.
I don’t get it.
Why cant you just pay?
& I don’t get why some people who actually paid encouraged their friends to actually crash the iu at the same time complain its unfair they get to eat too.
(dumb)

So because of the mumbo jumbo mainly due to party poopers mostly things were delayed and stoppy.

On the brighter side!
I had fun towards the end and of course the bod dance.

We had to clean up within a few minutes and it was good seeing everyone help.

Tanjung which was “the spot” to be after iu was packed with people from iu.
It took 4/5 cars to ferry us all there including our stuffs.

Oh!
Do you wanna know what was the most outrageous thing that happen at iu?
(also involving the security hard at work)
Those party crashers plus some other people were caught at the surau.
Correction : they (party crashers and some other) were Malays caught smoking at the surau.


Common man,
Please get a life,
I don’t know what to say about them.



Although it may seem that im more disappointed about iu then I should be happy.
Im not.
I was more than glad iu happened because it almost didn’t.
Of course I couldn’t say I was proud of it but its alright.

Thank you everyone who’ve helped so much!
Thank you to those who had already grown 10 white hairs throughout the plannings of iu,
Thank you all for being part of iu.

Im sorry if you didn’t have the best time at IU,
But yet again, to those who enjoyed it;
It means a lot.



*group hugs everyone*

BTW;
I’ve yet to thank Lim Shing Vee and Adeline Tan Wan Leng for my belated birthday present. :)
The most caring seniors I have almost 2 years ago ! and still counting!

Fyi,
They generously got me a Nike bag.

;)

No comments: