Monday, August 18, 2008

cause i love the way you whisper



What I realise is a lot of us like to be ignorant.
Not in the very bad selfish way,
more on the pretend way.

Like for example,
I know you exist but I choose to pretend I don’t know you when I walk past you.
Avoiding eye contact and saying “hi”.

There’s no specific reason that we do this,
We just do
Not because we hate the other person.

Would it be weird if one day you said “hi” to everyone you saw.
Haha.
Okay maybe.

***

Yesterday brother Shing Vee picked Lynette and I and brought us to DJ to eat dim sum!
Loads of people and we had to que but the food was good.
Ate a lot of prawns courtesy of Lynette.
After stuffing ourselves with good expensive food (haha) we opt to go the Starbucks at Taipan so we could hang out.
i didn’t know they had games to play at Starbucks lor!
After rounds of Uno, poker and Wiss Toy (another version of Uno stacko) I gave Shing Vee a hug because it was the last time I see him for a long long time :(

He’s off to Hong Kong by the way.

Where did time go (!?)

Darren pick me up and we had a snack at Treats before sending me home.

To Shing Vee who reads this;
Thank you for pretending to be a brother (haha)
Thank you for your sometimes useless advise but the intention to listen.
Thank you for for sharing with me.
& of course thanks for being a friend who actually takes the effort to keep in contact (even after 2 years !) although I know I have been a very lousy one. :(

We will miss you. ;)
& hope to see you in those “Ke le fei” roles in the Hong Kong drama’s. !
Hehe.

uncivilized :P


BTW;
Michael Phelps 8 Golds, 7 World records & 1 Olympic record.
Who says he’s not hot!

No comments: