Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tickle me funny




It took me quite some time to convince mom that I do want to cut my hair short.

Right before I went to the hair saloon we went to the dentist.
While I was getting my teeth drilled and filled the dentist which is quite um close to us was telling me what long hair I have.
My mom told her I was just about to cut it after this and she (dentist) objected saying I shouldnt or it will be a waste. :(

Then we headed to the saloon where the person cutting my hair is also very close to us.
She asked me a gazillion times if I really wanted to cut my hair.
Then came her customer to witness the process and all of them looking at my hair fall away.

Well in the end I did like it and I would have liked it to be a little more shorter but my ma couldn’t stand it so haha yeah.

I like it :)
And nope I didn’t cry (question a lot of people have been asking me haha)

I definitely feel my head being lighter and I still cant get use to the short hair thing.
Like arching my head back so my hair wont get wet whilst bathing or pulling my hair back when im sleeping.
I still tend to do it naturally and realise there’s nothing left HAHA.

FYI: I NEVER had short hair in my entire 17 years of life.
Ever since my hair grew long it stayed long.


And because I know the aunty guess how much it was to cut my hair!
RM15.
Supaaaah happpi.




HAHA
The longest part of my hair (back) is now the shortest




BTW;



Caller : Hello is this Jasmine?
Me: um yeah.
Caller : This is Music Walk calling I think you left your wallet here.
Me: I don’t think so, how do you know its mine?
Caller : Your card is inside the wallet (my old Leo card)
Me: Oh how does it look like?
Caller: Its Roxy with white, pink and green stripes.
Me: OH! I think its my friend’s wallet.

*Proceeds to give silly Lillian’s number, says goodbye, hangs up and tell Lillian who wasn’t even conscious she left her wallet there.

So the amazing the guy is so honest,
So amazing my card is so ngam inside
So amazing that everything on that card is different already except my number
So amazing I didn’t go school
So amazing that silly Lillian have a friend like me me.
HEHEHE

Lillian and Nicole


BTW no. 2;

Yesterday's "pillow talk" within the last three rows in class was super duper funny and berbondingfied.

"Do you prefer ______ or _______? "

No comments: