Friday, September 05, 2008

rants



Hello hello.

Just a short update.

As you know trials has begun.
Lotsa skipping school and having rest days in between exams like today.

Ive transformed into a antisocial geek and occasionally go bazookas in tuition especially accounts.
There’s just that feeling haha.

Of course Im not the only one.
Dearest Lillian has been randomly ringing me (not that I mind :D ) with,
“ I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE (!!) ”

&

Laughing gas because she’s going crazy..

As for me,
Ive been cacooning myself in study land and have not called anyone in ages.
Yes im antisocial like that.

I took the R.AGE question on how I would handle stress.

If I remember vaguely, there were,

a) write in your blog
b) tell a trusted friend or family
c) your pet of plants
d) watch and movie and go shopping
e) scream and cry
f) sleep





and I chooseeeeeeee





talk to my dog.
Ha-ha-ha

BTW;
You prepare a table before me,
in the presence of your enemies,
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Psalm 23:5

No comments: