Monday, September 15, 2008

you make me laugh


  • Had a minor panic attack during Accounts paper 2. stupid errors!
  • WHYY no smalls and sixes.
  • Motivated like taufu and pillows.
  • Witness my dog's "moments"
  • whilst trying to sleep*
  • Singapore after SPM anyone ? :P
  • Has yet to watch a good movie. :(
  • QUANTUM OF SOLACE IS COMING OUT DURING SPM. NUUUUU.
  • The Other Boleyn Girl coming out soon. :)
  • Wants to go on a road trip and waste petrol.
  • Wants to play tennis.
  • Needs to eat more Ramadhan food before its too late! (one of my favourite season ok!)
  • Needs to hang out with old friends. :(
  • Needs to catch up with friends.
  • Needs to be a better friend.
  • Needs to control temper (maaf lah exam make me cranky)
  • Needs to study.

SIGH SIGH SIGH.




BTW;
I have bad luck

No comments: