Wednesday, October 01, 2008

how great

Short post:

On Monday,
Lillian, Nicole, Xin Yi and I went to OU.
Walked around, dropped by Lillian’s place to for awhile while we had a nice not so long pillow talk ( we must do it more often ok! ) until we forgot the time thus, we or I the one who bugged everyone to be on time, was late. (for steamboat)
However I wasn’t all that late because only Tze Yin and Lynette were early.

Sueen and I had a nostalgic talk on how USJ 21’s steamboat was our meeting spot during form 3 or any sort of occasion,
Then we just randomly suggested we do it again after Bio 3 and tada, we had 3 tables of noisy people.

The funniest thing was there were about 5 camera flash ongoing and I wonder if people were annoyed.

I bumped into Eng Khim again!
My fellow BRATs friend whom I met at prefect’s interschool and the steamboat place yesterday. Haha.


Most of the pictures taken in OU is with Lillian so I will have to celup from her later.

Steamboat pictures later too because I am a lazy bum.







No comments: