Sunday, October 05, 2008

still here

it is THE LAST DAY OF HOLIDAY


Which means;
it is the last long holiday the Form 5's will ever get! (im sure you are all aware already lah)

school reopens and studies resume (for those like me who gave myself a one week break pats pats)

exam results ! no no trial's results! although i dunno why but i keep forgetting we even had trials. :\

less outings :(



At least we get to save our money and have some big big shopping spree later on.
Not that i spent it this holidays, ive actually wanted to buy myself something but i couldn’t find anything :(

I actually wonder what’s the average allowance 17 year olds get.
I get RM100 a month and averagely I usually get to save RM 50 or more (depending on how many people’s birthdays) in a month.
I actually found out my allowance is somewhat less than some of my friends.
Adding that I bring home food- because I HATE canteen food I save more money!


Complain :
And and ah although most of the time I gobble up my food before recess in class and people see me not eating during recess they accuse me for dieting and gimme a look. :(
No, if I were skipping meals to diet I will have the balls to admit okay !
/Complain


Although online shopping is still ever here to get my attention to spend.
*should I should I not!


anyways im going for a short supper with my super caddy !
very impromptu,
please, major issue for a person that lives outcast in the “happening usj area” :(
I am, and forever will be, a USJ civilian.





pictures of Rachel's and my attempt to camwhore.
seriously we havent been doing this in a long long time.


















BTW;
I didnt get THE CALL. :[
sighs

No comments: