Thursday, November 27, 2008

angela

Somehow today i wasnt in this going out mood up to a point i really didnt mind staying home.
But i slapped myself (virtually) and decided this time im going to enjoy myself.

Infact,
i think these few days have been one of the best ive ever felt after a long time.
Today, we laughed and screamed like lunatics but its something i'll like to remember.

Quarantine was so thrilling!
Although i dont usually watch thrillers and horrors in cinemas because there isnt any "pause" button or an exit route (okay technically there is)
At the beginning it was so pointless and XinYi even questioned if we were in the right cinema,
When it started getting scary i looked over my left and saw everyone all calm and collected while me and Lynette were the only crazy people holding on to our dear life.

Half an hour later i could hear Lillian and Xin Yi screaming, Nicole hiding under her jacket, Lynette closing her eyes, Rabin shouting and HanQi inhumanly eating his popcorns.

The movie wouldnt have been so much fun without the funny antics of the cinema people.

We walked around and every baby with mother, blinking light, funny gruntings we heard made us thinking of rabies.


I liked today and spending time.
Although it may sometimes feel im out of my comfort zone-
Things surprises me.


I was this freaking near to losing my nike purse, ic, exam slip, driving license and money.
Thank God for the boy who i thought was a "rabies"



BTW;
accounts people have yet to party

No comments: