Thursday, November 13, 2008

pherb


of course there's no prize to know why im on a hiatus these days.

Contrary to what most people say, i though Sej 1 was easier than Sej 2?

Anyways, 4 subjects down and 7 to go.

My place is one of the suckiest places you can ever hope to get.
If you have never sat at the side row where the sun rises, you do not know how we feel!
Plus having exams in the afternoon is x5454356 more dreadful its so hot and humid and agitating.
Those who are fortunate enough who think they're suffering from the diseased weather, think again!
i look to my left and see everyone under the glorious fan and shielded from the horrendous glare of the sun.
Im sitting behind the hall so i can literary see the Yin and the Yang of the hall.
the super bright lighted row (mine) and the other dark cooler FOUR other rows.
this is how bad it is.

Rachel says i get more light, CONTRADICTING to that, i am a right hander so i have this shadow when i write.

Ya allah.


Did i mention, i have a sudden weird attack of God knows what last week.
Didn feel well around my upper abdomen so i went to the docter's.
He checked and was actually very shocked that i had so much of wind in my stomach.
It was infact pretty serious that i was on the verge of getting gastric because of too much wind.
dont ask me why this can happen.

Even for the past few examing days i have to go to the toilet a few times due to diarrhea because there's too much wind.

I seriously never knew it could happen. :|
who knew really.

I am now on medication to er, control the amount of wind?


I actually have much more to say but since im excited to watch Grey's Anatomy season 5 i'll come back later.



BTW;
WATCHING JAMES BOND TONIGHT.
HUHUHU.
I love love love 007 !

No comments: