Sunday, January 28, 2007

i started cracking



Here I am again.
Gosh I tell you. Where is everyone when Im actually free to chat?
Everytime when im doing nothing nobody’s online or their just away.
When everyone is online im busy.
This sucks..

I watched the Australian open lately. Its over now. I don’t have any favourite players. I just pick them on the spot.
And I actually picked to watch the tennis match over footie. Heh. See im not big fan of footie. Just a minor fan.

Everytime I have a list of things that I keep in my head to remind myself what to do when I get home. But I just forget them when I actually sit down at the red table and chair.
The blue phone isn’t a distraction anymore.
But the computer just centimeters away is.As a result, you see me blogging everyday. Or almost.
Its more updated then my diary. O.o
Maybe cause im just lazy to hand write. It takes sooo long just to write one sentence and be satisfied with my already-horrible-handwriting.

Okay here goes my ‘moment of flaws and shutting up’ speech.

I got certain things straight and I no longer need to worry about being untruthful;
I guess I should’t care too much about certain things because only time can and will tell;
I really should be thankful even if I always said I hated the long process but there and then I realise I actually gained more then I lost.

Honestly, im not doing this on purpose.
Its just like everyday my mood’s in a zig zag way.
I hope my optimistic-here-for-the-moment-mood stays.
I hate being pessimistic.
Its just soo….. unoptimistic.


1 comment:

weihuA * said...

hey, lol.
aku ada jika diminta dan diingin. ;)