Sunday, January 07, 2007

jack in a box

So this is a new spot I decided to blog at. Since ive been tetchy about how blogdrive works. Its so darn hard to change the tables etc.
My internet explorer is lagging. Especially for blogger. :
Anyways,
A list of thing I like and dislike just for the fun of it :)

I like black coffee;
I like super bitter dark chocs;
I like green tea ice cream;
I like like like brown; :)
I like colourful notebooks and lecture pads !;
I like cool CDRWs andtrendy cd covers;
I like shitty and jade green;
I like dead roses;
I like vinegar !;
I like tennis;
I like skateboarders;
I like musicians;
I like intruments;
I like broadway plays;
I like reality tv shows;
I like bombastic words;
I like a jack in a box;
I like slow weird emo music;
I like flu-voice;
I like blog hopping;
I like hand made items;
I like the smell of petrol- sometimes;
I like people who remember little details;
i like most sports and xgames;
I like watching people play rpg games;
i like the smell of used-too-often blankets :)

I dislike any other form of green besides the ones stated above; ;)
I dislike procrastinators’ ; - HAHH
I dislike over sweet form of food;
I dislike fold marks on my books;
I dislike the smell of new furniture;
I dislike that tiny red monster;
I dislike pebbles in my shoe;
I dislike being the underdog;
I dislike heavy metal; O.O
I dislike people who type halfway on msn, not sending the message they send and just STOP. ; I dislike sleeping; yess i do. I dread..
I dislike grade 8 piano;
I dislike unsatisfied teachers/examiners;
I dislike it when my favourite shoes spoil;

Im sure there’s plenty more but that’s all I can think of right now. Probably I’ll continue another time?

Here’s a jumpy photo :D





No comments: