Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Let me be the one to break the news first.
Im sure you will hear me rant bout it in school, but those of you who read this tonight, just pay attention.
Its what I heard and I guess its prolly true since its what teacher said,

Below are some shocking news that I will soon expose, pay attention, namely girls.

As you all know my teachers were unreasonably giving us lectures on our school attire, its alright if we were only allowed to used black or dark blue hair ties in school-no arguments theres. But not letting us wear colourful glasses or tinted frames? Does it bother them?

Or not letting us wear too expensive watches that are too colourful.

We even have to measure our earrings to make sure it is ONLY less than 0.5cm.

Oh not to forget not letting us pluck our eyebrows. O.O

Not that most of us do, but what do the school care about our eyebrows..

Today, I heard teacher caught this girl who had long hair that reached her butt. Im sure we form fours know, its a form four malay girl. It was neatly tied up but teacher pulled her hair and brought her to the office.
Err hello.. is there some kinda rule that people cant keep their hair long?

Well you might think thats my -shocking news- but nope. Theres an even better tip to all stated above.

I tell you, if this really happens, im just gonna shave my head.

Know why?




Girls with any sort of length that fulfills this matter, well namely long hair, has to PLEAT their hair.

Let me repeat; girls has to PLEAT PLEAT PLEAT THEIR HAIR.


I know what your thinking now;

OLIUYHGIAHNSDGIAHBSIUTGJASUGJFIOABSYIO !!!!!!!!!

No comments: