Wednesday, January 31, 2007

sobbing yays


I have been a total useless lifeless person today.
Came back from interact meeting, where we played ‘Do You Love Your Neighbour’ which was actually fun from what I expected :P
Then ‘ChiKuPak’ which we added abit of our very own version. And CocaCola PepsiCola :D
Posed fake-ish-ly pretending to clean the pond, or pull out the weeds ( which we did ) for the camera for our Alam Sekitar kerja amal. Yay! First month of January and we’re done with two kerja amals. Nyehe..

I have lots of unfinish homework when I gave myself permission to ‘finish-it-the-next-day’ but everyday more and more homework adds up to my list and im never at peace.
Although I just have add maths tuition but Puan LimBeeLan is already enough to sum out three times of my form 3 bm teacher.

Oh yah, as I was saying. I did nothing today.
Im suppose to make sure I finish all my homework today incase I wanna go out tmr. All I did was ( after coming reaching home at 6 ) watch oh-so-fun American Idol while eating baskins which I made my mom buy for me. Just a tiny pint. But yay ! after I think half a year. Ahhahah. You see lah, why lah Kota Kemuning no baskin.. but its not like I ever get to buy every 31st anyway. Hah ! dinner and tv and here I am.
Okay when it hits 12 I’ll start on my homework.

Oh yeah. Bye January.
I’ll be seventeen next January.
That sound so dam wrong.
I don’t even feel sixteen. It hasn’t sunken in yet.

Here’s my dad with supper
Buhbye !




i was pulling weeds :D


milk maids with missing braids :P
you see the colours match. haha

No comments: