Friday, February 16, 2007

cause we're living in a world of love





Today feels like a Saturday.

This week past pretty fast. Prolly with all that Valentine’s sensation going on everywhere, and with those gift wrappings, or maybe just for most of us who actually look forward to Chinese New Year.

Im not going back to my hometown which is in Penang, which is my dad’s side of the family.
I usually dont.
I usually celebrate in Klang, or my relatives from Klang which is from my mom’s side come to my house.

My sis is back !
She was scheduled to reach KLIA at 6 but because they had bad weather up in the skies it had to be delayed.
So my mom,dad and i waited in the airport for about an hour.
There were these girls in pink cheongsams giving out mandarin oranges and my bag had about 5 altogether by the time we got into the car.

Ohh ! not forgetting I saw Soo Kui Jien in the air port !
If that doenst ring a bell, Jien is that guy on the oh-so-famous Disney Buzz. My all time favourite child hood program.
He dont seem to age right?
Anyway he was alone walking and I just stared at him with my eyes as big as a ping pong ball and my mouth touching the floor.
Ha-ha
But a swish of a slight thought came, that I should just run up to him, whip out my phone and start snapping photos with him.
But thought is just a thought, he disappeared down the escalator.
Sigh.

After that my sis craved for pizza so we went to pyramid.
Fyi, the pizza in Singapore are just the same price it is in Malaysia but NOT CONVERTED.
Lets say a set for four cost RM45, it also cost 45 dollars in Singapore but in Singapore dollars, = $45.

Anyway guess who I saw again in pyramid?
Vic from Malaysian Idol season 1 :D

Hehe.
Speaking of idols.
Im sooo into that beatbox dude in American Idol now.
Hahhaha.

Okay off to re-watch Heroes of episode 1 I downloaded.
Nyehhh.

No comments: