Thursday, February 15, 2007

Low

I think my computer is a little malfunction-al.
Some weird warning notes keeps popping out and wont go away.

Im getting into this show called Heroes on star world :D
I was lucky enough to so happen watch the first episode and the second and the third.
Its pretty weirdly mysterious and keeps you wanting to know more each coming episode. :D

Oh my gosh yay I finally got a successful downloading program after trying a millionth time..
Searchs for files.

Oh my goshh ! im too excited with this.
I’ll just blog later..
Or..
Tomorrow.
Hahhhhh..

Ohhh friendly reminder !
Remember to watch American idol ! :D:D
I likeee tht beatbox dude..

6 comments:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Heroes gets a lot worse. It'll come to a point where you'll be hungry for new episodes because you wanna see what happens next. And it'll be all you think about. Day and night.

jasmine said...

haa ! oh no !
but kchiong ness makes it nicer..
why do you always watch things ahead of other people ?
your so fast !

Jay's Brick Blog said...

I have no sense of patience :D

Jay's Brick Blog said...

That and I have to say Heroes is one of if not THE best TV series I've ever watched.

jasmine said...

ahhh ! your driving me nutsy about it.
ive already downloaded episode 1-6 and im craving to watch it. but with all these cny gatherings, your killing me even more ! ahh

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Hahaha won't say much but look out for sexy-hiro. Least you have the whole week to watch. I'm planning to re-watch everything if i have the time, hah.