Wednesday, February 14, 2007

& after all

Suprisingly I managed to not blog when coming online.
Haha
Anyway, here’s a quick re-cap of what I did for the last four days.




Kay and I impromptu-ly decided during training to have a surprise for Rachel the next day. We came up with all sorts of ideas and strategies like stealing her keys or pretending to go out.

Its was really last minute and it didnt worked out as we planned so, sorry :P
I stayed at Kay place till that 3 hour long add math tuition replacement. Yay no more class till after Chinese New Year !

Then Tuesday, which was the eve of Valentines.
A few of us went over to Siew Lee’s place to help wrap the roses.
Randomly sang songs high-picthly with background beats while screaming our lungs out with the bass blasting from the computer.
Rosie, Curly, Wrappy, Tiey, Messagy, Foily.

The whole place was filled with leaves and shoots.
I had to go home because I had my lastest account tuition at my place.
My mom said I could skip it but I was really unprepared for the next day of school.
They managed to finish it in the end. Claps claps !
A total of 175 roses am I right?
And more people actually wanted to ordered :P




Not forgetting the awesome cupcakes Bakey baked.
I hope mine will last till my sis gets home this fri :)

Oh did I mention? My sis will be back for 5 days for the Chinese New Year break this week.
Im gonna bombard her with physics questions,
And share that cupcakes with my fam,
And open that Famous Amos cookie hamper that uncle gave,
And share just a tiny weeny bit of the cookie box I got :D
Just a little..

My dad’s buying my mom a new phone today for Valentine.
Since she ter washed her phone in the washing machine.
Nope not those super canggih phones. My mom cant handle super canggih features, she said.
But she doesnt know it yet.
And hah. How she was complaining jokingly how kedekut my dad was this Valentine just by giving her a peck. Hahahah.

Happy Valentines to all :) !

To think the most precious thing,
for now,
wasnt measure by the size,
the cost,
the colour,
but by whom and how :)

a simple wish from the heart,
with a squeeze from the palm,
is all it needs to make my day.

ah but i still wonder,
to whom, when, how and why,
if you really did have the time.

No comments: