Thursday, February 22, 2007

it'll wait for you


Okay. Enough
Thts all I can take of being stuffed with food from family gatherings.
Infact ive asked mom to tapao some food home. Gahhh.
Heh :P

Im going Giant tmr with mom. Its been long since I went to Giant with her since she goes on weekdays and I have school etc.
Shes ever so generously planning the trip to Giant gleefully to shop for stuff for the upcoming BBQ :D
Smiles grins smiles chuckles smiles !
But I have to miss basketball with friends
Ohhhhhh well, many more days of basketball left :)

Hehe. Yes I am planning a small bbq at my place using the reason of celebrating cny. Hahhh.
But since when has that ever stop friends from sleeping over ? :D

I dont know lah, since we slept over at SiewLee’s after pmr, its been a must tradition ( maybe monthly ) to hang around till the wee hours, sit at the kitchen table gobbling food, eating maggi mees, ( I tell you we are all going to be fat, ugly, dumb, and bald hags when we grow up ), and just talking and talking and talking till the next day when its time to wake up and eat lunch,
watch tv, talk more, eat more ( maggi !! ), do rubbish and did I mention talk?
The topic never dies.

Ive been on a hike for new music lately cause im bored with all my old playlists collections and the genre im always listening to.
Im so happy I found a new downloading program.
I have about 9 hours worth of tv shows and movies waiting for me, and very little disk space left in my C drive.

Ive been a real addict to American Idol.
Drools over Blake :D

So here is something im currently addicted to :)
Travis - Love Will Come Through

its a month where people think its about caring
its a month people think its about sharing
its a month people think its about showing
but if you see closely,
If you see near enough,
It’s a month of realizing,
For what its worth.


so this is for they,
they who are worried,
they who are misplaced,
they who are vulnerable,
hey,
its your choice.

No comments: