Thursday, March 29, 2007

back






It’s a thurdays !

But I have no add maths tuition, why?
Because LimBeeLan is in Pangkor !
Heheh. But there’s replacement class soon. Boohoohoo.
But anyways my mom was busy today,
So I couldn’t stay back for prefect meeting, I couldn’t go for basketball training and if I had tuition I couldn’t go too.
So I just watched tv.

I decided to ponteng school tmr, and my mom said okay.
And Nicole’s gonna ponteng with me too :D
She’s so darn cute lah, she said she wanted to have a ponteng buddy so she wont feel so sesat, and because XinYi wont be ponteng-ing with her.

Ohh ohh, so yesterday we had the Sukan Tara for the form three’s and form 4A and 4B. it was at 3.30pm. 3.30pm !
And do you know how burningly hot the sun is that time or lately?
We could feel the sun ray’s pierce through our flesh like it was gonna melt off anytime.
But we still were so intrigued by the tarik tali competition.
We were so enthusiastically supporting our houses we didn’t care about the sun.
Okay maybe we hid behind shadows occasionally.
You could see the guys from each houses pulling the rope like crazy smacks.
Till now, im still not sure who’s the ultimate winner though.
Pitiful, most of them were bleeding, had cramps or were fully exhausted after it.

Our Sukan Tara started really late.
I went to the Lontar Peluru thing first. I had two attempts.
I got 1 point for the first throw and 2 for the second.
Then I went for the long jump. We had three attempts.
I got 1 point for the first and second attempt, and I wanted to forget about trying another, but my Bio teacher said I was really close to scoring a two. So fine I tried again. And yeay I got a two. Which according to Tania is two meters okay. There wasn’t any high jump. :( yes I like high jump but I always end up knocking the bar *blush*

While waiting I went to the bomba’s for awhile. And yeshh I wanna march !

It was around five-ish and I got impatient. So I just went to basketball training.
I skipped running.
If Syahbandar loses by one or two points im going to kill myself.
Oh and my dad kept reminding me to bring sunblock next time cause after everything was done I had a little sun burns.

My mom took me on another driving lesson today,
Okay so maybe the benefit in staying in a guarded compound is good because I didn’t have to worry about any physcho race car drivers speeding and crashing into my car.

Its gonna be a busy week.
Yay i can catch up on sleep tmr.

No comments: