Saturday, March 03, 2007

here comes a regular

I found a new blogskin.
Its not easy finding a blogskins.
Finding the right suited one.
And it’s a long process.
At least for me it is.

Yeah, so whenever I change a skin, I have to, ofcourse, find one, edit titles, fit in my links and details etc, change my cbox colour form to suit the blogskin, check if everything is fine, like the fonts and all.

Which yes. I do enjoy.
I like html codings.
Its kinda fun, knowing the terms and letting it do the trick with the click of a button.

Yeah, so anyway Lillian thinks all my past layouts are all so emotional.
Nooooo their not!
And no I am not being furtively emo.
:(
Pouts pouts pouts.

Nahhh! Say what you want bout this layout.
Don’t start kait-ing it with people falling down cause that’s not the point!

Anywayyyyyy.

Yes we did surprise Lyn today.
The plan was to be punctually at SiewLee’s at one, when we typical Malaysian girls only got a move on about ten minutes after one.
Well you might think it doesn’t matter what time we reach since well, it is a surprise. But we have exams and all of us pretty much wanted to reach early and hope time passes as slow as possible before coming home to face out books.

SiewLee’s dad gave all 8 of us a ride to Lyn’s and we last minutely tried to plot a plan in the car, of how to surprise her.
So we decided that Kay call Lyn telling her that she left her shorts in her house ( which she did ) and she was coming to collect.
We hid at the curb and when she came out of the house we sang her a birthday song with the cake in Rachel’s hands.
She definitely wasn’t expecting it :D
With that exam hair and glasses. Hehehhe.

We ate the cake like hungry animals and catered McD’s, played that i-know-you-know-what-game and dared Lyn to eat Dog biscuits + dried onions + ketchup + chili + cream.
Obediently she did :D
Yeah so the day ended pretty fast, everyone so tense up with the upcoming exams! :S
Yeah so here’s the end of it.

Quote;

‘Yes, it was neither a big party in a fancy hotel nor a day showered with expensive gifs.
Nevertheless, I had a good time. And I wouldn’t ask for more.’

And,

‘…..but birthday wishes truly makes my day’

Extracted from Lyn’s blog the day before. :)

You deserve better then just birthday wishes darl ! :)
Hehe.





dog biscuits :)



the busy handphone girl









***

No comments: