Saturday, March 03, 2007

there goes to buzer

Me ; hello SiewLee? Have you called her mom?
SL ; no, I think she’s home lah. ( not referring to mom )
Me ; why not I call her handphone to distract her and you call mom on the house ?
SL ; can also.
Me ; on second thought why not I call the mom and you call her since I don’t usually call her.
SL ; okay, so when I call her, I miss call you, then you call the house.
Me ; okay.

* Hangs up and wait for miss call,
When its not a miss call, its actually a call. *

SL ; she’s not picking up !!
Me ; how ?
SL ; you try call the house lah, I don’t think she’ll pick up, you can differentiate her voice and her mom’s right?
Me ; okay I’ll try.

*Hangs up. *

* Dial’s the house no. let the receiver ring once and hangs up. *

Dang im nervous.

*Think’s of what to say. *


Mom ; Hello?
Me ; oh yes ! Helooo Mrs Cheng? This is Jasmine, a few of us are planning to surprise Lynette tomorrow for her birthday. Is it okay with you?
Mom ; yah it is.

* Gives details, blablabla. *

Me ; Thank you !

Beams with happiness :)

No comments: