Friday, March 02, 2007

maybe


im not sure what happen to Norman anymore,
that German exchange student.
Maybe he found our class or school boring, and decided to move.

Exams are this Monday,
Yes I am nervous.
Lotsss lots more to cover but time seems almost nil.
I don’t think I’ll be getting the results I want to, but im hoping for the best.

My only source of resisting the comp these days,
Is leaving my msn offline, and not study in my room, hehh, cause I’ll definitely be tempted since its always on.

I already have things lining up to do after exams,
And yeah I guess most of us will declare ourselves a holiday after this coming week, since after the March holidays, we’ll just have exams for two days.
But then again, I still am nervous, I have accounts exam and I only started tuition last month, im not sure whats going on the first few chapters so I guess I’ll have to revise it on my own. History paper one, and modern mathematics.

March is here !
Quicker then expected, by the time you know it it’ll be Christmas.
Oh there’s a show coming up on March 15th, im not sure if its airing in Malaysia, but its about the climate change and how the worlds gonna end when it ends, its kinda scary, but Im anxious to watch if it does air in Malaysia.

Okay of to do something for something. :)


No comments: