Friday, March 02, 2007

the beautiful let down

Ive realised lots of people are doing this infamous survey,
So here’s my round, courtesy of Denise :)

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Jasmine Lim Jia Min
Birth Date : 16th June 1991
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Malaysian Brown
Hair Colour : Malaysian Black
Right of lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Pure Chineseeee
My Fears : Unable to sleep at night, and the voices in my head
My weeknesses : Paranoid
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaian Supreme. :) pineapples please !

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : whats the plans for the day.
My bedtime : 11-12 or earlier on weekdays, later on weekends.
My most missed memory : everyday.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : pepsey !. I think cokes are too gassy
McDonald's or Burger kings : MacDS
Single or grouped dates : I kinda dig group dates. hahh
Adidas or Nike : Nikey
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffee coffee coffee

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : never
Curse : not as often
Take a shower : 3 times a day ! :)
Have a crush : ha-ha
Think you've been in love : never had.
Go to school : im a school going sixteen year old.
Want to get married : hopefully, definitely, yes.
Believe in yourself : 8/10
Think your a health freak : haha. Close to a definite yes. I hateee canteen food.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : I guess everyone has.
Gone to the mall : yes, I do.
Been on stage : yeap
Eaten sushi : yes yes
Dyed your hair : yeah, but now I think its grown out to be black again.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game : haha close, but no.
Changed who you were to fit in : if you consider, being less i-hate-the-world-leave-me-alone, and more, convivial, then yes.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : when im ready.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..

Best eye colour : natural does the trick
Best hair colour : black or something, natural lah
Short hair or long hair : haha not longer then mine :P

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : picking a song in playlist
Hour ago : piano
4.5 hours ago : Doing add maths in classs
1 month ago : the same thing I do everyday
Year ago : im not sure, celebrating birthdays ? hehe

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : good movies
I feel : very denial
I hate : clowns
I hide : things im not suppose to say
I miss :
I need : faith

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

im not good at tagging people, so screw five people. I tag everyone in my friend’s list.
A-Z

:)

Do it if your bored;
Don’t bother if you don’t.


Ah, but I haven’t mention have i ?








HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNETTE

No comments: