Monday, March 26, 2007

pee




As much as I want to bombared my blog with the weirdly silliest things you do,
I will try ( I am ) to resist, to spare you from utter embarrassment :D

So I knew you when I came to secondary school.
:D
We were never in the same class in form one, still we ended up as friends all the way till now.
Smiles :D

I remember I first knew you existed when my class had pj with yours.
We played basketball and we were in the same team, I kept passing the ball to you and you kept scoring. Whew ! we were on a roll and I remember we won ! ahhahaha. I kept calling you Gillian cause I had to remember your name then and there when the game was going on. Too kanchiong already, so I just blarb out something that sounded like ‘Lillian’.
I really thought your name was Gillian cause why would people wanna name their child Lillian ? ( HAHAHA )
Just kidding !

Yah, so we had our really horrible most bluergh experience with so and so.
Omg I don’t even wanna think about it !
Smirks
We laugh about it reaaaalllyy often.
We have the same opinions about most things in life
But not about men.
HAHA

You were always in the class next to mine, but now your just right next to me ! :D
You thought me guitar !
Till I sudah boleh main sekarang :D

Thank you for the tolerance for the past four years darl !
Its really something that you can tolerate my moodswingies and lend me your ears.

Happy birthday Lillian Wee Ean Pin !
Grr potong steam lah you.
I stayed awake and sacrifice my very needed sleep just to call you,
And what happen ?
You never pick up !!
Pout pout pout.

Okay my hands abit itchy already.
Lets put a photo with more people init :D



i remember when this was!
during that hazey day the school sent us back. :D









oh my, long hair :P



:D




you know very well that i have already been kind enough to spare you from your silly pictures ! :D

ps./

I actually typed this post at 12am yesterday after trying to call you okay.
I just ter saved it as draft.

No comments: