Sunday, March 25, 2007

flutter



After for what seem like a reallyyy long time,
I got lots of sleep yesterday.
I doze off at 10.30pm.
I would have slept earlier if my hair dried faster.
I wasn’t in the mood for tv, computer or the phone.
Infact I felt a bit cranky. I think I would have slept longer if my mom didn’t wake me up for breakfast and church.

So anyway I woke up about 7.30am yesterday and headed to watch the guy’s match at court 9. Yes they won against usj 12. :)
Oh and they’ll never have a problem worrying if their jersey colour clashes with another team, cause their jerseys are light pink.
Light pink I tell you.
Ps. The sun was being incredibly unfriendly.

so most of the girls who came to support had plans so they went back after the game.
I had a prefect meeting in school but I didn’t have transport to school ( sooorrrry choi ! not on purpose ! *angel face* )
Some said they wanted to watch a movie later, so i decided to tag along.
But we had to wait till the last game for the session to finish, cause being secondary students we have no car. :(
Everything ended at near 1pm. Gah!

So after that I went to jeehan’s house and waited till zhiji and xinyi came.
We called a cab to summit.

Okay so, my mom doesn’t allow me to take public transport in Malaysia cause we are both paranoid, so I didn’t tell her that part.

We met up with the rest but we didn’t watch movie. !@$!$@#%
Because of so and so.
We just hanged at the arcade’s, pool-y area etc.. and then ‘the rest’ left early to go to court 9 again.

So here’s the four of us again, we walked around summit like lifeless people with heart shape lollipops that can never be finished. I tell you I never had so much ‘sweetness’ in one day, :|
No I don’t often hang around with them outside school, so talking to them was a new thing.
And yes, despite not being able to watch the movie * :( *
I still had fun just by talking.

And guess how we went back.
By bus. The rapid kl.
I was abit jakuny about the idea cause there were a few busses and I didn’t know which lead to where.
Yes another public transport that my mom would have disapprove of, so I left that part out too.

Xinyi and I got off the bus at usj 9 and walked to her house in usj 16.
I actually thought it was pretty far but not if your talking all the way.
We were quite afraid that the mini gate from usj13 to usj 17 was lock since it was already 7.30pm. we managed to pass right on time before the guard locked it.
Woosh ! she has 2 dogs and about 7 ( I think ) guinea pigs !

Ahh ! tmr’s school. I don’t like :(
Okay I have to prepare my bm oral :\

No comments: