Friday, March 23, 2007

view

Teacher’s already started teaching and giving homeworks :(
I feel so sad.
And the may exams aint that far y’know.
Grr.

Today was really bored.
We were all pumped up with the idea of wearing pj clothes with the chances of either playing football or basketball.
But only a few wore, plus the field was damp.
So some of us ended up watching the guys play basketball and we had a mini football, erm thing.
Haha.

Oh! The other day when my mom was on the way to pick Tania up,
we drove over this lumpy thing and then we heard it clinging at the erm, car tyre wall thing.
So we went down to check and there was this long nail with a chain linked to it stuck to the tyre. So my mom yanked it out and then she realised we had a puncture tyre.
The car couldn’t afford to drive all the way to subang so my mom drove us to SuLi’s who was very kinda to give us a lift.
Yupyup.

Good luck to the guys tmr :)

Definitely, over my head

No comments: