Monday, March 19, 2007

tacky


Sejarah is tmr,

The passion ( har-har) for studying has long died.
I wonder how I even managed to read sejarah today.
Ah well, tmr is the last day for form fours!
Yeayyy !
And then, I really hope we can plan the trip to lagoon/genting blablabla.

I skipped accounts exam today
And I felt like a loser. :(

Anyhoo, here’s a survey I found really cute from meeshell :)


A for Age :
precisely, 15 years 9 months and twenty days.

B for Booze of Choice :
I cant, :\
I’ll wooze like a tomato.

C for Career :
I like journalism, but nah, cant imagine it.

D for your most Dreaded :
disappointment.

E for essential items you use everyday :
Hrm, computer. hahaha

F for Favourite song of the moment :
Come What May :)

G for favourite Game :
plenty ! okay maybe basketball.

H for Hometown :
Penang.

I for Indulgence :
a sweet sweet intention :)

J for favourite flavour of juice :
apple. Or passion.

K for Koo Kien Keat :
haha he looks like Jason in Sepet.

L for Last Hug by anyone :
daddykins

M for Mother :
the best !

N for Name of your crush :
nada..

O for Orgasms :
woot ? HAHA

P for Phobias :
clowns and non-peaceful nights

Q for Quote :
when eye to eye, heart to heart.

R for biggest Regret :
hrm, bad bad decisions

S for Status :
single

T for Time you wake up :
6.15am :(

U for Underwear :
essential?

V for Vegetable you love :
broccoli !

W for Worst habit :
paranoid

X for X movies I've watched :
haha.

Y for Yummy food you make :
um, scramble eggs ? :D

Z for Zodiac sign :
gemini

No comments: