Monday, May 07, 2007

moderate

Saturday was a busy busy day,
My parents went to Malacca for my club’s tennis game thing,
They sent me off to church early.

My church had this Fun Fair thing to raise up money for my upcoming church camp.
I helped out at the Spaghetti stall :)

The crowd wasn’t as big as the first Fun Fair we had, but still fun.
It was pretty cool that we got to cook the spaghetti noodles in the hot pot and stuff.
The best part was we sold so many bowls/containers ( for take-away ) that we were out of stock and people wanted more ! :D

Our stall alone raise near rm3oo,

At the end of the day I was contented with so many things :D
Hahahahhaha.

I brought clothes and was actually planning to head to the Usj8’s IU because we had free tickets, but I didn’t have the transport there and since the Fun Fair was till 5 plus so I decided to stay.

No regrets though.

Rachel and I went to Kay’s house to hang around a little after dinner,
I dozed off on her bed till my parents came to pick me up near 12am.
They wanted to over night at Malacca though.

Im trying to book tickets for Spidey but the internet is being useless and the phone easy access schedule is malfunctioning.
Sigh.








hahah Aunty Cleo and Ezekiel








No comments: