Friday, May 11, 2007

notepad

Exams are here again.
Sigh sigh.
This time our exams are two solid weeks,
We’re lucky enough that we don’t have paper three(S) for Chem, Bio and Phys,
Im practically a nerve wreck,
Im not ready.
Im not.

I always make a mental list of what subject i should be looking out for when my results come, and it summed out to the whole 11 subjects im taking. -_-“

And im gonna take accounts exam this term,
I skipped last term’s.
Ahhh the nerves
And SIGH we have PJ.

To top all of that, I lost my calculator last Monday :(
I remember using it on the second last subject on that day,
Then we went to the Bio lab.
I remember lending it to someone and getting it back,
Infact I remember stretching for it over the lab table.
I remember looking back at the table and seeing it empty before I left the lab.
I remember feeling it in my pencil case.

Its either someone accidentally took it ( OMG ITS BEEN FIVE DAYS – DON’T TELL ME YOU HAVENT NOTICE A CALCULATOR THAT DOENS BELONG TO YOU )

Or someone stole it -_-
But I seriously cant imagine my classmates being so cruel lor.
So since im having so much faith in every 35 ( I think ) of you. PLEASE GIMME BACK MY CALCULATOR.

Note :
If anyone has seen a scientific calculator, with the name ‘Jasmine’ scribbled on the back with black ink, and a ginger bread man sticker on the screen, please be kind enough to return it to her because she is having enough trouble dealing with homework, studying and she is having exams.

PLUS: her mom is NOT happy.


OMG, did you know the latest calculator model is a freaking rm65 bucks ?!
Although the model is like FX991, when the one I lost was like FX570.

Did I buy it?

Of course I didn’t!
I’ll waste like twenty bucks just for that brand new, high tech, new and improved screen, with more functions calculator.
Ohh and my position in class changed again,
Because well more Malay students went to asrama :(
I tell you man,
My class is like some racist / sexist class.
We only have like 6 Malays and 10 boys.
And usually Yivonne would be near me but she changed to arts/econ stream.
You stupid girl ! :(

Okay I have WennJinn on left, Lynette on right, Christine in front, Ju ee behind and Lillian at my north east.




bird watching - seriously

No comments: