Thursday, May 31, 2007

show you

Just when im being lazy to connect with the outside world because of not coming online.
( okay I do come online I just appear offline or don’t sign in in msn,
im just a lazy ass to be in the chatty mood )

And as I was saying,
Plus being busy with everyday plans,

You come here and im too lazy to update.
Oh wait no! I am not!
I will stay true to my blog
Yes yes..

So, apart from attending add math tuition,
Piano class with a strict instruction to practice daily,
Attending school meetings for upcoming events,
Ive been busy bonding.
With mom if you must know.
To tell you the truth since last Sunday I haven’t seen any friends at all.

Just today,
My mom and I went to Parade early in the morning,
Came back for half an hour, headed to Bangsar complex,
Deng I tell you that place is classy !
The shops there are similar but their products are totally newer !
And for dinner we went to Pyramid.

And she just told me we’re going to MidV tmr.
Now tell me, am I suppose to feel overjoyed?
Because my body is lecturing me already.

My sis is back today :)
So yeah all the more reasons to be going out more.

Im sooo pumped up and excited for the upcoming camp.
It’ll be my third camp in the school’s premises and I think it’ll probably be the best, cause plenty of people are going.

Oh and as off this moment.
Its June !
Hehehhehehe.

No comments: