Saturday, June 02, 2007

brave little toaster

Just when I thought I could settle down today to finish some work and typing,
It all…
Failed.
Haha

Woke up late morning watched a little tv and family decided to go 1U.
I was so sick of shopping I told them I’d pass.
Ahha well isn’t it abnormal to hear that?

Anyway they dropped me off where I had the most missed time!
After some entertainment and hand exercise :D
It was great to squeeze in and watch the hours pass by.
Yeap yeap,
I feel lighter.
And amazed at somewhat that
The world is not in the pause mode yet.

On a brighter side!
I went to visit my god brother since I was in the area.

He’s the cutest thing alive I tell you.
And its not that I always praise babies okay.
I don’t go calling every baby cute.

So this little guy is seriously heart melting,
He keeps smiling with laughing, and his cheeks are super firm and chubby
.
He’s only 5 months old and his parents already got him a phone.
Currently they thought the maid how to use it, till he’s able to use it.

And the phone aint an ordinary phone okay.
Its some super canggih push-screen sony ericson. :|
Oh-my-gosh dot com.


Why is it when I have plans that everyone starts asking me to do things ?!
Hmph.
Alah I wanna watch pirates and I wanna go lagoon !


No comments: