Wednesday, June 20, 2007

back again, where we begin

After days and days of busyness, I can finally talk about my birthday :D
Actually I don’t really have lots to say,
Umm,
Most of the people I invited turned up :)
We wanted to watch Love Actually but failed :(
I had a sweet time, thanks you all !

The usual four people overnight at my house,
Gah, I was so exhausted I dozed of soo early!
Darn, I missed most of it :P
Nevermind I sense more to come. Hehe.

Ohh after dinner, we all got hyped and did butterflies tattoos for everyone ahah!
Its cute okay, but sadly had to take it off on Monday.
Huhu.

Some played mah jong :D
And I joined the remaining to play monopoly.
I had a blardy hotel at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman that would charge RM9000!,
But those cheaters tricked me,
Haha.

Bodoh Lynette and Kay came late because they went Seafield’s camp fire night.
Hmprh. Dump me for that lah!
At least you pandai enough to sleepover.

Thank you once again to those who came gave me presents :)

Thank you to Shing Vee for your super cute clips and er, slippery rubber toy !
Ahhaha everyone liked the clip when I brought it to school, hehe, and yes the rubber toy too although some used their creative imaginations to the next level :P – please don’t kembang, I will slap you.
Heeehe

And thank you friends that will buy me my future undecided present ( in advance :D )

Here are some pictures,
I realised I din really take as much pictures as I wanted that day.

And yes!
Thank you dearest Rachie for getting me a cake !
One cake wasn’t enough :\

add: click for a bigger view :)





all smiles !









loves !


the cake Rachel bought on the left;
and the choc mousse on the right :)




random aviator girls







she said that she told the bakery people to say "Happy Sweet 16 Babe",
but they wrote "Happy Sweet 16 Baby"
HAHA





my sister's friend pleated my dog's hair -_-
i think he was more of the star of the night that day ;P




The next day I woke up earlier then them,
I couldn’t stand the odour of chocolate in my hair I just had to wash it,
I took a bath and came down in pj’s to check on my mom and sis,
And this was what they were doing.



dont you just pity my dog :P
haha but he actually likes it, fyi.









huhuhehaha



:)

No comments: