Monday, June 25, 2007

but i want to

you might have remember this post.



must
Click !






So recently ive found another prey :D
It has already been a few months project and it was deng easy, because it happens all the time. Hehe.



Thank you to my accomplicist,
Which was my previous prey.



Hehehuhuhaha.



I bring you,




Prey no. 2


meet Rachel


she's a very busy girl



she's always on the phone.


as you can see..


she's on the phone-again



and again





....


!$#$^


i told you !


sigh :D






Hehehe.
Yes the busy girl on handphone.
I wonder if you ever notice me happily snapping your pictures when your on the phone,

Yess rachie is my ultimate baby ! :D
The girl who was my ex-neighbour.
Yess when we were 5years old tau.

The girl who accompanies me to look at girls when we are too fed up with guys.

HUHUHUHAHA.


No comments: