Thursday, June 28, 2007

look closer, see me

I just love Wednesdays this year,
Its just the time to do anything cause almost everyone is tuition-less.
Ahhaha.

I went home visiting ( huhuhu ) after school.
Interesting interesting..

Came back to school ON TIME to help out for the flaggy thingies when we found out that they already finished it.
Gah, so much for fun.

Anyways,
Played Frisbee a little, its like the newest “in” game for us,
Throwing it like flying roti canai’s and running like lost chickens.

It was about 4-ish when we suddenly went crazy and played basketball in the scorching hot sun.
We literally went hyped and started playing and laughing.
Im not even sure whats the score.
Im heck surprise im not rusty as I thought I should be :\

After an endless game of almost half hour, we stopped.

Rachie baby asked me and Kay if we wanted to join a few of them for dinner at Taipans.
So I took bath in Kay’s house and went there,
And guess where we random form 4’s decided to go.

Logenhaus.

Yeap, on a Wednesday night.
Haha.
Oh well, fine dining once in a while wont hurt?
Maybe for the pockets.

I went back early, knowing I had a pile of things to do, while they went McD’s for ice cream. :(

So that’s about it, of this random post.
Ah yes!

I have an awesome Batman tee as a birthday pressie!
Hehe, goodbye Superman,
Hello Batty :D

p.s/ ive been taking my camera to school for fun and i found out my camera could do some coolio focus thingay, see this see this !
something i ripped off our english text book. forgot the page though.


some super awesome ( but sad ) poem

No comments: