Friday, June 29, 2007

resolutions


I was watching E and I found out that there’s gonna be a Rush Hour 3 !
Woohooo.

Im not exactly psyched to watch Transformers, but for curiousity’s sake,
I will I will.

Um, I saw Lyn on Tv for so many times.
Woohooo.

Nyahahha.

Im on a mission.
:)



Okay to kill the random ness,
Or to add it,
here are some pictures.
random events in random order





physic's lab floor :D





haha


i wonder why i gave the weird face





sueen looks weird, but cute!


coolio camera !


ex group leader.

i realise ive got awesome group leader's throughout my prefect life :D



secretarial bond :P


beneath the lab table


hahah another part of the nice poem


i told you my camera was cool :P or maybe im being a jakun. siew lee in the background.
no i do not support Arsenal.
it was just cute.


tahun lalu.


Logenhaus


hahah, no i never read that


daddy's birthday


Tania running down two different stairs.

No comments: