Saturday, June 30, 2007

forbidden




Im a little overdose on my innermade pot,
So don’t mind if this is a little drama queen.

There’s so much drama going on ,
Im not sure if I can care anymore.

Things like this and that,

I hear the silliest things,
That make my jaw wanna drop all the way,
Things that make you feel sad and squanderish,
Omg how can that happen !
Three six five by four (plus a day) is some ass long timeline,
If what I think is true, its abit sad for some,
And unpridish for the other,
But what do I know right?
Its just what I think anyway.

And then there’s another;
Okay hrm,
I don’t know wht to say,
We don’t know wht to say,
Everyone doesn’t know wht to say,
Because of hesitant and irresolutions,
Please make up your mind,
Its really wasting their time,
Okay serious,
I wont say.

Hrm,
And then there was another,
Too young too young,
A little white lie might change everything,
Nope im sticking to that white lie,
For the better,

Its funny
I call it the _______ season
And yet a glowier one for some
Gr.
Haha yes Im still high on innerpot.
And feeling muchly poetirico.


As Lyn likes to quote, :P
“ unrequited love ”
gahahahah




i didnt know this moves. haha

No comments: