Monday, July 02, 2007

headrwar



i had my normal routine Monday,
thankfully i only have tuitions on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
so I got to relax on Mondays,
since well, Monday is the first day of school of the week,

My mom had her usual weekly line dancing thingy,
So as usual,
I would have the house to myself for a few hours,
Since dad would be back late.

my dad suddenly called me while I was practicing my piano,
when he asked me about the door.
I was seriously clueless, so I passed the phone to mom,
After talking in Hokkien which I understand most of it,
She explained to me casually that my sister’s room door was jammed since the afternoon/evening.

I already felt weird out since as usual,
I am known for my paranoidness.
Even my mom hid the door-jammed incident from me the whole day till she was about to go out,
Knowing I would get all “OMGOMGOMG” about it.

We did a few experiments on my own door,
Checking if it was the knob that was jammed.
My house door’s has two locks.
The usual click on the knob thingy and another one my dad calls the bull eye.
Its like you turn the diamond shaped thingy from inside the room to lock the room?
Yeah, so we even tried the key and stuff and clearly we knew that my sis’s room wasn’t jammed from the knob,
Which means the diamond shape thing was being used.

Now tell me, what would you have thought of?
I seriously thought there was some creepy construction worker that snuck in through my sister’s window and locked it waiting for night okay.

My mom say I could stay home alone till dad was back,
Like lock myself in my room using both locks and stuff.
But HELLO if there WAS a serial psycho rape construction dude, he would have dig through my store room and take a hammer of a golf stick and whack my door down right..
And all you stupid people were in tuition.
I couldn’t find a source of comfort, I could just use my house phone to call my sis in Singapore !

So durh I went to watch my mom line dance.
Okay no comments,
I sat there while all the aunties started pouring my mom with questions like “your daughter ah?” or “why not ask her to dance”

*Shakes head vigroursly*

Dad came to pick me up moodily,
Well I did spoil his Monday plans of playing tennis and going to the club’s bar with his friend to come home to be superdad.

Okay so, he tried the door, and he got abit worried too,
Seriously it really felt like someone was inside,
he took my mom’s long tailoring ruler and passed it to me ( -_-# )
And took the golf stick for himself.
He told me not to lock the gate of grill door and stood by it ( just incase )
While he went up to do the manly business.

After a few tries, he called his locksmith friend,
He passed me the golf stick, went up to the room while talking on the phone,
Talked and tried opening the door,
My mom got worried so she called and said she was on the way back,

As soon as I shut my phone,
My dad yelled,
Like seriously he yelled,
He ran down to take the golf stick for me and ask me to get out of the house,
I had some serious panic attack and started asking why why why,
He said the door suddenly opened.

I persuaded him to come out,
Duh you never know who or how many are there inside the room,
so we got out of the house and I locked to door ( almost leaving my highly excited dog – seeing us run here and there )

mom came back, guard came,
and checked the room.

Okay thank goodness the door was just stupid.
The diamond thingy was loose and kinda terlocked itself, which I still find impossible,
But anything is better then having thoughts of some serial rapist in the house.

So yeah,
Although we did laugh about how worried we got,
But seriously,
For a person like me,
Never play games like these man.
I can potentially have a heart attack and drop dead on the spot
I have a weak heart for things like these considering past events.

So there, my super ultra long post.
Im sorry, I just had to blog bout it.

so it sucks not having my sister home,
and not having link together toilets,
and thank God for security guards !

No comments: