Tuesday, July 17, 2007

and i sing along

I am told I blog too much by the stupid girl who sit next to me. Hmphs!
Ohh well :D

Ive watch Harry Potter!
And seriously,
I enjoyed it.
But HANDS DOWN the book is wayyyyyyyy better.
Sadly I cant read the next book as soon as it gets out.
Not that I wont buy it. But my sis insisted that she buy it in Singapore because she wants to read it first -_- sigh.
Nooo :(

I don’t know why but think Harry Potter was nicer than Transformers.
* hides from rotten tomatoes *

Although loads of people disagree,
But that’s what I think lah.
And XinYi is the only soul that agrees with me.

Below are some random pictures again.
Tar-tar!



wrong



Christmas!



Kayyyyyeess birthday



failed



better :)











CK who loves aussie










tired





missing poloroid



haha
this picture is just cute



OMGOMGOMG I WANNA WATCH RAT-TA-TOO-IE ( or however you spell it )

No comments: