Sunday, July 15, 2007

eleven day




Gah, my weekends are really airing by quickly.

Okay, firstly a belated birthday shout to Aaron.
Though I sadly missed your party,
But thanks for pinjam-ing your house for monopoly sessions :D

I skipped school on Friday because lotsa teachers were gonna be absent and there was 3 periods of EST. ohhmaaaaG.
Coincidently I was sick on Thursday,
And had to see the doctors on Friday
He gave me an MC for Fri and Sat. haha yeay.
I had sore throat, flu and a slight fever which I didn’t even realise.
Lotsa people getting sick lately,
And I think we’re just passing it around as we share food in class haha.

Woke up sat morning excitedly for CF rally.
Everyone that said they were going ffked,
So in the end only me and Ivan went for the conference -_-
And a few from my school.
We helped out as ushers,
Conference was alright.
Although I honestly preferred last year’s. but still no regrets going.
I had to take me med’s after lunch so I was half dead since then.

Caught a movie,
We watched transformers.
I know lah outdated.
Sadly the movie didn’t reach my expectations.
Maybe because ive been hearing how awesome it is from people that I expected too much, in the end, it was a so-so movie.

I got tickets for HP on Monday with mom too :D

Rushed to the concert.
Met with my friends who ffk-ed the conference,
Ate McD’s for the second time as supper at Kay’s and I slept like a cow in her house.
Seriously exhausted and drowsy from my meds.
And I saw Kay’s newly done house!
And CLEAN room. Ahhaha

Its been a happening month !
Next week’s gonna be IU,
The exciting birthday thingy,
Prefects dinner – which I am still upset over! :(
PIANO EXAM IN THREE WEEKS.
GAH






No comments: