Sunday, September 16, 2007

the bitter the chocolate.



Hairspray was fun to watch :D
I think it’s the musicalness.

The songs were really really fun;


And the sixties ness was good to watch.

Here are a few favourites :D

Um, sadly these are only a few seconds.





This song never fails to make me feel lovey dovey with a big smile.
Ahah.
edit : i couldnt stand it.
so below will be a full length music video of the song :D enjoy!



This song isn’t really that nice.
But take time to listen to lyrics.
Its really cute.
Or download the whole thing.
Cause most funny parts arent in this short url.


***

And these videos are the few favourites :D



i know my layout is small for the video and my links might kacau.
sorry i tried editing it
but the designer fixed the width i cant expand it anymore.

so click this link if you cant stand it.

click me pleasy weasy




click me

serious there are so many videos i wanna post.
the jiveish ness is so cute!

edit:
Without Love:




click me

i like Elijah Kelley's voice :D

No comments: