Saturday, September 15, 2007

all i want to do




I was really sad when I told mom I wanted to watch the 11.20am show of Hairspray and she said
“See first”
Well, it was already 11.00am when she and dad were doing the weekly routine of clearing the garden.

But then!
She said she’ll take me for window shopping + the 6.45pm movie later..
Hooray!

I was actually waiting for the movie to debut.
I don’t usually dig most comedies.
Just a handful.
But I think this is gonna be pretty cute.

I was doing the online booking
When I got tempted by the new Jodie Foster movie but is 18PL.
And The Invasion by Nicole Kidman
Something like Resident Evil kinda show.
Me likey Resident Evil show.
So I booked The Invasion as well. Hah.



Oh mooncake/latern festival is around the corner again!
Sadly its always near exams seasons.
So I just usually celebrate with family and light candles
On bricks with sis.
Trying to make the wax mix and building a cave with rocks with a candle inside.

She prolly cant come back next week.
I haven’t seen her since May. :|
Sad, sad.
Well at least I know she’s being taken care off.
Grins grins.

Anyhoos,

Dad’s friend gave us 4 mooncakes from Tai Thong pretty long ago.
We ate that up already.

Mom recently went to buy another 4 from Tai Thong cause
whats mooncake festival without mooncake right?

Then today my parents went to this Kota Kemuning thingie and got another 4.

omg.com

By the time the three of us finish everything.

We each ate an average of 4 mooncakes per person.

GAHHH.
I like mooncakes, don’t get me wrong.

But 4per person IS RIDICULOUSLY INSANE.



Introducing mom's saucer, tea cup, coffee cup, plates, bowls and many more, collection.
we use a different one for every week for breakfast. :D

No comments: