Friday, September 14, 2007

churpchurpidichurpchurp!




Im am on the board of jumping into a whirl pool of over excitement.
Oh gosh.
I never seriously thought this would all be possible.

I mean its like watching Cinderella;
Just when your all ragged up and have no other plans or some sort.

Then you get that big bang
when your fairy God mother appears.
You get a ride in a giant fruit tolled by your pets in disguise,
nailed a prince
with some puffed dress and transparent heels.
And gets me prancing around the dance floor gracefully.

Nonetheless,
Its not ALL for sure.

But hey!
The big-o-factor is covered.
I mean besides that is endorsement.
And ive got more than Ive ever imagine.

Thoughts of what could be are making me grin ear to ear

Ah but

Im a little worried.

What if my fairy God mother was just some mirror image of a bird in the sky due to refraction and total internal reflection?

What if my pumpkin starts getting eaten by my pets & divulge themselves and leave me walking home?

What if my prince was gay?

What if my puffy dress made me look fat?

What if those transparent heels make my feet ballooned with blisters?

What if what I thought was prancing around the dance floor gracefully, was actually some lost girl doing the Macarena?


Well I am known for hoping to much; personally.

Oh but however.
Possibilities are possibilities.


No matter how egocentric I know I feel,
I frankly hope
For only
It is not taken away.
Particularly, principally, especially...

No comments: