Wednesday, September 12, 2007

irving aspirant replicate



At times like these im am darn positively absolutely glad that coffee works on me.
And that I like every coffee in the world.
The bitter.
The better.

Although not all types of coffee can keep me stirring.
Just that one type.

Seriously I don’t care if drinking it during nights feeling like an hippopotamus.
There’s lots of time for that later.

Im on the border of books and comprehension.

Anyways.
Ive rearranged my room furniture/bed etc for the fifth time within a year and three months.

I cant get the spot right everytime.

School hasn’t been a total waste of time.
In my personal opinion.

Teachers don’t come.

And for that reason it makes me do my homework just as the anti social bum I am.

Heh.

As Yen Mei told me;

“Jasmine you never move from your chair.
If you ever do it’s a miracle”

Hehe.
Yes it is true.
I just sit in my place all day long although it can get a little humid.
Its either there or a few chairs away.

Im not saying that I don’t like talking.
If you come, you could keep me distracted all day long.


SuLi said something that made me laugh in the car today.
Haha.

Touché Su
Touché..

Not forgetting!
Happy fasting to fellow Malays.
I certainly cant wait to eat those puasa delights!
Chicken on a stick anyone?

No comments: