Friday, September 28, 2007

shrugs



One third of the exam down.

Gosh im not sure where to start it feels like I could just throw my heart out now.

I think my blog is a way to show what im thinking;
Because it seems that my piano results has already been known before I even opened my mouth.

Thank you all for concerns though.

But im sorry im still upset

Over the fact I just threw 9/10 years down the drain.

I mean I DID finish piano but its just unofficial.

I could retake but I don’t think I can perfect it by April next year,
Wht if I fail again (-_-)

It’ll be too draggy if I take the October’s one,
Because life with piano has already made it hard in my form four schedule already.

I don’t wanna throw another RM 400 for the !@$@$^@%^@ piano exam fee.
And just imagine all those months of monthly fee. -_-

Sigh.

5 marks

How much that each mark has cost me.
How each much each mark cost 80 bucks just on the exam fees alone.
Please bag me up and throw me into the drain.

The worse is that my piano teacher told me that students that took the other examiner which was the lady passed. -_-

Mine however as I have mention, which was a ang mo named Andrew something,
Wasn’t as nice.

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy.


will continue later.
going out with parents after the horrendous week,
heading to replacement accounts tuition with just the USJ 13 only people,
might treat ourselves for mamak.

No comments: