Saturday, September 29, 2007

this is my song

Accounts tuition was fun.
It wasn’t as cram as last time because there were just 8 of us.

After tuition we headed for Tanjung and had supper.
Saw lots of familiar faces;
We came, they came, they left, we were still there.

SuLi gave me a lift home,
And we were the earliest to go back
among the 7 who went to supper.

Tania went supper too but not with us, with her church members in PJ instead. -_-
We left near 12,
I think the others left an hour later.

It was a really good relaxing happy time,
After all that fuss of exams.

Exams has been nothing but unpleasant.
And I thought the first week was the best among the three weeks.
The one week break is definitely needed in my case.

Almost everyday I get feedback from people like
“Jasmine, did you sleep??”

Yes I have.
Just not enough.

Although the image I see in the mirror every morning scares me a little.


So today as soon as I got home,
I took a nap.
I never take a nap.

I cant imagine how I can handle all these next year.
Heck im only form four, and im already ready to pull my roots out.

Anyways;
Im off to watch Heroes season 2.
:)


some random pictures:
meet me daily file :)


things inside :


from Lillian.
some Zouk invitation/post card from Spore



Sis, sis's friend ( forgot name. ]: ) and I.
back in our Taekwondo days.
i think we were taking grading exams.

oh which also reminds me. (-_-)
i never did finish my Taekwondo too. (-_-)
i stopped when i was a Brown belt. (-_-)
why am i such a sob (-_-)
why cant i just finish what i started (-_-)
i didnt finish cause i failed this time.
i was just.... lazy.
slap slap slap



posing i think. cant remember already.
i was such a hip kid i had a bikini that time. ha-ha.




okay, these are just some photos i took from photos in my photo album.
hrm?


you could tell this was pretty long.
i was still white then.
and ass. mon. :)



groupie




form four candid shot.
Siew Lee and i attepmting to kiss Lynette,
Lillian and Tze Yin.
being themselves.
haha.



This year



I call it Doraemon!
why?
because everything you need is in my pencil box :)
+ my old drink bottle


Tongue Twister



Hello Kitty from Jap.
exclusively.

No comments: