Sunday, October 28, 2007

coloured pencil



Crucial 31 days are over;
Come to think of it the results are more nerve wrecking.
But at least we get to laze everyday.
:]

Day we finish exam was spent watching Return of Oz,
And meeting Lyn, Lillian, Yen Mei & Su Li who were trying to look for a job at Taipan.

Ironically I can work this year;
But chose not to, but as in the part time/fulltime jobs.
I would definitely love a one day or stay home job :D

Reason;
I’ll be busy going Singapore early December, to take sis,
And I think we’ll be busy when she comes back.
So only got bout less than a month to work.

Anyways,
Dined at Las Caretas which was my first;
Not bad lah :P

Well, the next day was being a faithful slaves shifting lockers and racks up and down the stairs in school.

Okay thts it.



No comments: