Sunday, October 28, 2007

the most self absorb tag

did this during the Raya holidays but haven’t finish.
So here it is. :]

They actually want one picture;
But I itchy hand lah,
So there’s more than one for a few.

The most recent picture of you:










When was this taken?
um, a week ago.

Who took it?
Heh, Self.

Where was it taken?
Garden, it was raining so the back ground is ay umbrella.



A picture of you making a peace sign:

Is this picture in color?
yes and I could actually find people’s picture with peace signs but not my own :|

I think because im no. 1 in the lalas so I just give you a no. 1 sign lah.
I think because im no. 1 in the lalas so I just give you a no. 1 sign lah.








Are your nails painted in the picture?
nope

A picture of you with a friend:

Who are you with?
Bob [ at that time :P ]






A picture of you in a weird/random place:

Where were you?
The kiddy tunnel thing/ some rotten balcony at the Nilai hostel.










Who took the picture?
Kiddy tunnel? Not sure.

Balcony was self timer :D

A picture of you in black and white:




Did you edit this picture to black and white or did you take it like that?

It was taken like that.

Do you like black and white or color pictures better?
occasionally, but pictures do fine.

A picture of you with your hair up:





Do you like your hair up?
im okay with it.

Is it in a ponytail, pigtails, etc.?
Ponytail.

I cant remember how I look like in pigtails!

A picture of you with a WEIRD face:

Is your face more funny or just straight up scary?
Funny.

Right right.






A picture of you wearing a black colored shirt:






A picture of you wearing a green colored shirt:





A picture of you wearing a red colored shirt:



A picture of you with your halloween costume:

I sadly have never celebrated Halloween!

So I bagi me in Uniform lah okokok?




A picture of you with your mouth open:






Why is your mouth open?
i) being stupid
ii) posing i think



I tag,
I tag 5.
All the camera fanatics I know :D

Denise, Larissa, Jade, Tiff & Yivonne.

or whoever hand itchy like me.

No comments: