Wednesday, October 17, 2007

dark blue, dark blue



All the facts we have to absorb has ruin my life!

Situations like when your midway doing tracks and start to sweat,
You’ll be too caught up worrying how your body works
like how your body is undergoing “oxygen debt”
when your body starts to get tired
and you start heaving in big big breathes so that you can repay that oxygen debt.

Or or or,

When, you open the door
air comes gushing to your face-which is normal and all,
but you start analyzing it based on Bernouli’s principle. -_-
( yes I know what your thinking now, what Bernouli’s principle is. )

Well you see that’s my point.

Physics & Bio has taken over my sanity.

And speaking of,

I wouldn’t say “oh no im turning into a nerdy geek”

I am going to say it.
I am a nerdy geek who enjoys reading, analyzing and I study.

And since im talking bout nerdy geeks,
Whats with society picking on nerdy people.
Is it because you would be classified “uncool” if you were one and not fit into the popular group?
Clearly you’re just a wannabe who’s trying to fit in that group then.

My point is,
I just get irritated when people make remarks like
“oh, i studied yesterday but oh no,... im no geek”

If you studied thats fantastic,
you dont have to make people who are hardworking feel like freaks in "your world"

Seriously, if people judge you weather you are a geek or not to be friends with you, I say dump them.

Okay big heaves of oxygen.

I think im turning into some angsty person.

woohoo. :\

But yeh, its what I think all these while anyway.

And I hope you get what I mean.

I finally found the movie ive been searching all these while !
Return of Oz :)

And all these while ive been finding it under
The Wizard of Oz.

Its different.
But its still as creepy.

No comments: